Thursday 15 November 2007

Get organised

Every year I tell myself that I'm not going to be one of those desperate people that are running around the day before Xmas with a list long as my arm trying to find those last minute gifts for family and friends. Unfortunately that has always been the case up to now but this year is going to be different (I hope)! My mission is to be done with the present buying 2 weeks before Christmas day. Here is my strategy: Online shopping. As simple as that. You do the browsing from your home, you pay from your home, the goodies get delivered to your home, you wrap them in your home. Perfect! The only time you will leave the house is when you got something fun to do.
Of course we want to help out with your present buying so check out these newly arrived gift boxes from Katvig. They are absolutely adorable and comes in an environmentally friendly box containing a onesie and a matching bib. A great idea for a bub's first Christmas. Stylish and convenient, just the way we like it.

No comments: