Tuesday 14 August 2007

Shop for your life!

Shopping is so much fun! I think that it might be one of my favourite pastimes on a rainy day. I have to say that the beach wins easily on a sunny one. Anyway, one of our absolute favorite magazines in the world is out now; Shop 4 kids. A whole yummy mag, dedicated to shopping for your little boy or girl in your life. This summer issue is featuring some of the current styles from all our labels that will make the warm season very stylish indeed.

Once upon a time when I was working for a major women's fashion chain, my boss used to say to me: "just accessorise, accessorise, accessorise darlin' and any old outfit will look fab". I'm not saying that the BgR (Baby goes Retro) range needs spicing up as it's very funky and colourful already, but I have to confess that I have a soft spot for fun little extras for tiny people. In Shop 4 Kids, some of our beautiful accessories are featured. Check out the pink retro bib by Katvig and too cute to resist pram mobile by Snoffs Design. Perfect little gifts for baby girls with an attitude. A funky yellow circus hat by Plastisock propped on your baby's head will brighten up a summer day even more.

No comments: