Friday 3 August 2007

Busy times

I don't know about you but what is it with this time of the year? I (Anna) have been so incredible busy in the last couple of weeks (explains the lack of posts on the blog, sorry) and in a strange way it seems to be my own fault as I try and cram everything in at once. I have just "survived" organising and hosting my son's 4th birthday party. And I tell you that it's an achievement, no doubt. Ten sugar loaded 4 year olds running around wanting to be entertained + siblings (meaning toddlers that wonder off, including my own!) and parents (that don't know each other and need to be introduced), it's a challenge for even the toughest super mum, which I have no claim to be whatsoever. Anyway, it turned out to be a great day, the sun was shining,(thank god as the party was in a park and I had no Plan B) the kids were happy and all was good.

Amongst all these preparations for the party (buying/cooking food, balloons/decorations, organising a Spiderman cake, planning games etc) we had to run our business of course! A big Baby goes Retro sale was planned and is still running. We love to give our "old" as well as new customers some extra special offers so everybody that is signed up to receive our newsletter will get a 25% discount on our entire range! What's even better is that on already reduced items it means 50% off. Snap it up girls! As those who shop regularly with us already know, we don't stock a huge amount in each style, we like to keep certain styles limited and admit it, we all like to have something extra special for our babies that everybody desires but can't have! It's not too late to sign up, the last day of the sale is on Monday. After that it will be a fabulous Winter sale on selected styles only, and trust me they are great! What a perfect opportunity to send in some pics of your little retro bu
bs for world wide admiration!

No comments: