Thursday 21 August 2008

Pregnant AND stylish?!

When I flick through the current issue of Cosmo Pregnancy I spot all these wonderful, cool and very flattering outfits for mums to be and and I think I might even have to go and make another baby just so I can wear those gorgeous clothes! When I was pregnant with my first child (he is now 5) there was nearly nothing out there that looked remotely trendy and fashionable. I lived in Melbourne at the time and I remember I had to trek to the other side of town to get to this funky Maternity boutique and it was so worth it! Finally I could look really good despite a big huge belly and it worked wonders in the office where I worked to still be able to look professional and groomed. With my second child the maternity fashion scene had really started to take off and I was so relieved, but on the other hand we experienced a heatwave when I was in the third trimester so I was just happy to wear as little as possible:)

So for a little treat for all mums to be out there, grap a copy of Cosmo Pregnancy, check out Elodie Details cute bib and all the other yummy gear in the mag.

No comments: