Sunday 3 August 2008

Katvig says JUMP!

Exciting times at Baby goes Retro! New spring arrivals have started to trickle in and first out of the starting blocks is Katvig's new super duper cool JUMP collection. With its funky seventies street feel every little dude out there will be delighted about the cool print, supersoft comfy cotton and the ability to mix and match the pieces which ever way you want. Some items are for the girls as well but I have to admit that the boys are winning out on this one:) We introduced the collection in our August Newsletter and had a fantastic response so hurry and scurry if you want to grab some piece of the action before it is too late!

I know, I know, I have said it before but I just love this website so head over to babyology if you haven't been there lately. You will find more pics of this fabulous collection and also take the opportunity to have a browse of all the other unique gadgets and fashion that they source every day.

No comments: