Tuesday 3 July 2007

Small but determined

My 18 month old daughter is a little fashionista in the making and it frightens me! She is already showing preference for certain clothes, mainly ours luckily but that might be for the fact that 90% of her wardrobe is from the Baby goes Retro range. She is actually matching up the outfits she wants to wear for the day by herself and if I try and interfere or should I suggest something different she starts stomping her feet and gives me this very loud and clear 'NO' that can't in any way be ignored.

One of her favourite outfits are the yummy 'Cloud tee from Ej sikke lej'. She loves to wear it with a dark denim pinafore I found in Target and her blue leggings to match. Looking very funky she strutts around repeating 'loud, loud, nice' which I assume means cloud, cloud, I look nice.

It's all very cute and charming now but I suspect that my feelings might be slightly different when she's 18 and want that $500 designer tee!

No comments: