Thursday 5 July 2007

Beach life

One significant advantage with working from home is that you have no one that tells you when things has to be done by (only your conscious!) The most glorious day presented itself when I peered out from behind my curtains yesterday morning. The choice was then between spending time in front of the computer preparing tax returns or taking the kids to the beach. And you can guess which one we went for..... sand, warm winter sun on our faces, waves lapping, kids happily playing with buckets and spades..aahhh bliss.A perfect day for trying on my daughters new Katvig swim suit. It's so retro and funky and totally irresistible. I love it and I couldn't resist taking this fab photo of my happy beach girl.After all that sand and sun the kids were ready for their afternoon nap and voila, my work got done as well!

No comments: