Wednesday 12 November 2008

Beautiful dresses for a beautiful girl

I would love to see my little girl wearing dresses by our featured labels but I'm not sure if it's a phase (she's 2!) or maybe she just wants to be like her older brother but I can't for my life get her to wear one! And believe you me I have tried every trick in the book as her whole wardrobe is full of wonderful retro frocks in all colours and styles but to no avail. Considering this you can imagine how excited I was to see these wonderful pics in our inbox. Stella is a gorgeous little girl from Adelaide and as you can see she has quite a good taste in clothes and she loves wearing beautiful dresses! Her mum, who is a loyal customer of ours was so kind to share some pics with us of her daughter. We think she is looking absolutely stunning in her Dotline dress by nanoou and her Red striped Mermaid dress by Danefae.

No comments: