Thursday 3 April 2008

Shopping for baby

I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter with your families and friends. Personally I had to move house so the Easter bunny got a bit lost and only delivered a very small amount of chocolate eggs. A slight disappointment for my kids but for my waist it was a success:)!

While I was knee deep in boxes a great magazine called Shopping for Baby hit the shelves. It's an annual publication where you can find absolutely everything that you could possibly need for your baby. The mag is gorgeous and they have really done their research into what's useful, stylish, practical and just pure fun for a new little person. Check out the unique Snoffs Pram mobile (the editors fave!), we have it in four funky colour combinations, the ever so popular Viking Tee by Danefae and the one of a kind Peace tee by Plastisock. It sold out within a couple of days and unfortunately we couldn't get our hands on any more (we tried very hard, trust me) but don't despair we have got the short sleeve version instead and it's just as great!

No comments: